Crystal Therapy Diploma Course (Acredited ) 1 YEAR ..... Starting Monday 9th November (£150 deposit secures your place)
Every second Monday evening 7-9pm
£150 Deposit to book your place
£200 before course commences 9th November
And £140 for final instalment 28th Feb 2021
£490 includes your Crystal package which contains ; chakra crystal set , crystal book and manual as well as pendulum, other crystals and cleansing kit .
There will be work at home to be carried out. This allows students to complete the course at their own pace and absorb and research information between classes. Support is offered at every stage.
PLEASE NOTE; There is a crystal therapy clinic set up towards the end of the course to allow students to practice in real situations and build confidence in providing crystal therapy .
- COURSE CONTENT;The history of crystals and how they are formed
- Uses of crystals
- How to use crystals in your everyday life
- Energy awareness
- Sensing energy and communicating
- Choosing crystals
- Crystal care and cleansing
- Energising crystals
- How to programme a crystal
- Identifying crystals
- Chakra connections to crystals
- How to work with crystal pendulums
- Meditating with crystals
- Placement of crystals
- How to create crystal grids and nets
- Health and safety issues
- Crystal therapy treatments – practical sessions
- Use of colour
- Crystal prescriptions for self and others
- Conducting experiments with crystals
- The role of the crystal therapist
- Setting up the therapy room
- Approach to clients
- Care of clients
- Ethics and code of conduct
- ASSESSMENTS10 written Assessments are ongoing throughout the course
- 20 case studies to be provided (practice session in class can be included
- 2 practical assesments (crystal therapy treatments )
Included in this course; A crystal book ,Crystal package, Course manual, Chakra crystal set, A crystal pendulum , Cleansing sea salt and other beneficial tools provided as the course continues.
Certificated and accredited to Diploma standard
COST; £490 .
Instalements can be arranged. 1st £250 2nd £240 ( both must be paid prior to course commencing )